Purchase the book for someone going through loss or a hard time. You can choose to donate the book anonymously to someone in need OR choose to send it as a care package to someone specific that you choose. A follow-up email will allow you to name the recipient of the book and where you want it sent to.
If you choose to donate a book, books will be given to those in need including, but not limited to
- grief groups
- families with sick children
- families who have lost a child
- those who do not have the financial means to purchase a book
The cost of the book covers shipping. If you choose a specific recipient, a handwritten note and signed book will be included.
After purchasing the book look for an email from Sara R. Ward or feel free to send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need your response to the following via email:
- Who do you want to donate the book to? (A grief group or specific individual)
- If you’re suggesting a specific family or individual, what is their mailing address?
- Would you like it donated anonymously or should we include your name?
- Is it donated in honor of a loved one who passed away?
- **Special offer for Valentine’s Day, holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries
I will include an original poem written for the individual or family, printed on card stock and included with the book.
If you give me additional information on the situation, I can customize the poem and will include a handwritten note.
All books donated to the program will include copies signed with love. ❤️